Affordable DHCP, DNS and IP Address Management
Save up to 20 hours a month managing DHCP, DNS and IP addresses and have more visibility and control.
IP Address Manager (IPAM) Guided Tour from SolarWinds
Centrally manage your entire IP infrastructure
- Eliminate IP address conflicts with centralized IP infrastructure management, monitoring, alerting and reporting
- Consolidate multi-vendor DHCP/DNS management with a single, integrated interface
You have determined IP Address is a must-have solution.
Now you must consider the business case for making a purchase. In this paper, Brien Posey, freelance technology author, Microsoft MVP and former CIO, provides a detailed analysis on how DHCP, DNS and IP Address Management can potentially reduce labor and associated expense by 50% and pay for itself in the short-term from savings.
Automated IP address management
Automated subnet discovery and IP scanning scours your network so you always know how IPs are used
Integrated DHCP and DNS administration
Find an open IP and make the DHCP reservation and DNS entries in one motion from a single console.
IP alerting, troubleshooting and reporting
Know when IPs conflict, subnets/scopes are depleted or DNS entries don’t match.
Easily delegate IP administration so systems and network admins can manage their own range of IPs.
IP detail and history tracking
Get the complete 411 on your IPs and how they have been used—even in the distant past.
.NET 4.5 required
Supports Express, Standard, or Enterprise versions of the following:
- SQL Server 2008, 2008 SP1, 2008 SP2, 2008 SP3, or 2008 SP4
- SQL Server 2008 R2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2008 R2 SP2, or 2008 R2 SP3
- SQL Server 2012, 2012 SP1, 2012 SP2, or 2012 SP3
- SQL Server 2014, or 2014 SP1
- SQL Server 2016
Web Console Browser
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 8 or higher with Active scripting
- Firefox® 3.0 or higher (Toolset Integration is not supported on Firefox)
- Chrome® 42 and 43.