Easy-to-use, automated and secure file transfer and file sharing from an intuitive, central console
- Supports FTP, FTPS, SFTP and HTTP/S over IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- Helps comply with PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, SOX, etc.
- Allows ad hoc file transfers from Web and mobile devices.
Reliable FTP server software for secure file transfer
Supports FTP, FTPS, SFTP and HTTP/S protocols for file transfer over IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
Ad hoc file sharing to easily send and request files
Peer-to-peer file sharing simplifies sending and requesting files on an ad hoc basis.
Anywhere, anytime file transfer from Web and mobile devices
Instantly transfer files using simple drag-and-drop Web and mobile interfaces.
Centralized file transfer management and automation
Automate file transfer management and administration tasks from a centralized Web-based console.
Fast and easy upload and download of large files
Enable fast and reliable large (>2GB) file transfers and folder synchronization.
Helps meet PCI DSS and other regulatory compliance requirements
Optional Serv-U® Gateway add-on provides defense-in-depth security to Serv-U MFT Server deployment.
Integrates with existing Active Directory and LDAP servers
Integrate Serv-U with existing AD®/LDAP servers to sync user accounts and simplify authentication.
Quick, do-it-yourself deployment
Easily install and deploy FTP server software on your Windows® and Linux® platforms.
Execute automated actions based on triggered events
Send email, run programs, delete files and write to Windows event log messages based on triggered events.
Remote file transfer session monitoring
Monitor real-time session and user statistics from a Web-based management dashboard.
Optimal availability and scalability of FTP server
Deploy and configure multiple Serv-U® MFT Servers as a Web farm for high availability of services through horizontal scaling.
Integrates with existing storage and database infrastructure
Integrate with NAS/SAN and external database servers for easy storage access and clustered deployments.
Monitor FTP server and domain logs online
Track file server startup, configuration and domain activity logs for fast and easy troubleshooting.
Managed file transfer permissions and user access
Apply limits and custom settings for file transfer operations to users, groups, domains and server.
Custom branding of Web client
Add custom logos, text and advanced CSS and templates to customize the file access Web interface for your end-users.
256MB (or minimum required by operating system)
1GHz processor (dual-core recommended)
Licensed version supported on:
- Windows Server® 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 32-bit or 64-bit
- CentOS™ 6.4, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Red Hat® Linux® (RHEL) 6.4, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Fedora® 19, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Free trial/evaluation version also supported on: Windows® XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- 21/FTP for FTP and Explicit FTPS
- 990 for Implicit FTPS
- Small range of high ports for FTPS
- 22/SSH for SFTP
- 443/HTTPS and 80/HTTP for Web transfer, file sharing and administration (See Serv-U Firewall Guide for details)