Network traffic analyzer and bandwidth monitoring software
NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) Guided Tour
Comprehensive network bandwidth analysis and performance monitoring
- Detect, diagnose, and resolve network performance issues
- Track response time, availability and uptime of routers, switches, and other SNMP-enabled devices
- Analyze and monitor network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns
- Identify bandwidth hogs and see which applications are using the most bandwidth
- See hop-by-hop analysis for all devices and applications along the delivery path with NetPath™
Network traffic analysis and bandwidth monitoring
Monitor interface-level network bandwidth and traffic patterns with up to one-minute granularity.
Bandwidth use by user, application, protocol, and IP address group
See which users, applications, protocols, or IP address groups are consuming the most bandwidth.
Customizable network traffic reports
Create, schedule, and deliver in-depth network traffic and bandwidth reports with just a few clicks.
Network traffic forensics
Analyze traffic patterns over months, days, or minutes by drilling down into any network element.
Border gateway protocol and CBQoS performance views
View balance of network traffic across providers, and measure the effectiveness of CBQoS policies.
Integrated fault, performance, and configuration management
Multi-vendor device and flow support
Cisco NBAR support – advanced application recognition
Identify which applications, categories, and subcategories consume the most bandwidth for better visibility into network traffic with NBAR2 support.
Wireless LAN Controller traffic monitoring
Monitor WLC traffic to see which applications and clients utilize the bandwidth of your wireless network.
NTA Main Poller – 3GB
NTA Flow Storage Database – 20GB
NTA Main Poller – 3GB
NTA Flow Storage Database – 16GB
NTA Main Poller – Quad-core 3GHz or better
NTA Flow Storage Database – Quad-core 3GHz or better
- Main Poller: Windows Server® 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2
- Flow Storage Database: Windows Server 2008 SP2 x64
- Main: NTA shares the main SQL database with Network Performance Monitor
- Flow Database: NTA includes a Flow Storage Database
- .NET 4.5 required
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v11, Firefox 32.0 or higher, Chrome 40 or higher, Safari for iPhone