Quick and easy remote desktop access and screen sharing for remote administration of computers, laptops, and servers
- Remote access to Windows®, Mac OS® X, and Linux® computers.
- Remotely support attended and unattended computers inside the LAN.
- Reboot crashed computers and wake sleeping computers remotely.
Multi-platform desktop sharing and remote control software
Remotely control Windows®, Linux®, and Mac OS® X computers, laptops, and servers from a single console.
Built-in remote session tools for faster service delivery
Use remote session tools including chat messenger, screenshot capture, file transfer, and more.
Remote access to sleeping and powered-off computers
Remotely connect to out-of-band computers with Intel® vPro™ with AMT, Wake on LAN, and KVM support.
Secure remote connections using Smart Card authentication
Enforce two-factor authentication in security sensitive environments using Smart Card logon and authentication.
Flexible licensing and affordable pricing
Licensed based only on number of technician logins. No limit to number of computers & end-users supported.
Easily deploys agents to client computers across the network
Create & bulk-deploy custom MSI packages for the installation of the client agents in remote systems.
Online chat with end-users during remote access sessions
Exchange information with remote end-users as you troubleshoot their systems.
Screenshot capture during remote administration sessions
Take screenshots of remote computers with a single click and save them on your computer.
Secure two-way file sharing during remote sessions
Share files with end-users using simple drag-and-drop file transfers.
Centralized license and user account management
In the centralized mode, you can centrally manage user accounts and permissions, and activate all DameWare licenses from a single location.
Remote connection to multiple computers
Connect to multiple remote computers simultaneously and easily switch sessions.
Easy management of user access and permissions
Define flexible user access permissions for remote control based on user requirements and company policy.
Integration with IT help desk
Native integration with Web Help Desk® speeds up service delivery. Launch remote administration sessions directly from help desk console.
Active Directory integration and single sign-on login
Automate discovery of user accounts from Active Directory® groups, and periodically sync for updates. Allow single sign-on with AD credentials.
256MB (or minimum required by operating system)
1GHz processor (dual-core recommended)
Licensed version supported on:
- Windows Server® 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 32-bit or 64-bit
- CentOS™ 6.4, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Red Hat® Linux® (RHEL) 6.4, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Fedora® 19, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Free trial/evaluation version also supported on: Windows® XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
- 21/FTP for FTP and Explicit FTPS
- 990 for Implicit FTPS
- Small range of high ports for FTPS
- 22/SSH for SFTP
- 443/HTTPS and 80/HTTP for Web transfer, file sharing and administration (See Serv-U Firewall Guide for details)